As 2018 Draws to a Close, We Give Thanks
With an adventurous 2018 coming to an end, allow us to take a moment to reflect on a few of the things for which we’re especially thankful.
Among many things, we’re most grateful that:
- Caledonia has spent all but two of the past 16 years, (and each of the past six years) in Golf Digest’s ranking of America’s 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses.
- Nearly three quarters of all TripAdvisor reviews of Caledonia have given the course the highest possible rating of “excellent,” with more than 92 percent at least “very good” or higher. True Blue has enjoyed a similarly lofty status with its TripAdvisor reviews to date, with more than half (56 percent) rating it as excellent and 81 percent at least “very good” or higher.
- Extreme fall weather in the Carolinas, including a major hurricane and subsequent severe flooding in the surrounding areas, did not keep us from having a great season. Cleanup of minor debris was swift, flood waters spared our designs, and visiting golfers enjoyed peak-season conditions that were as good or better than ever before.
- As always, our dedicated staff was the heart, soul and lifeblood of our ability to not only bounce back from severe conditions, but thrive.
- You, our loyal customers, continue to make Caledonia, True Blue and Caledonia Golf Vacations an important part of your most cherished golfing experiences.
Thank you for allowing us the chance to deliver joy, excitement and lifelong memories. From all of us here at Caledonia Golf Vacations, we wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and joyous holiday season – and that 2019 brings you much happiness, health and prosperity!